Selected publications and working papers
J1. Lim, S.F.W.T. and Srai, J.S. 2018. Examining the anatomy of last-mile distribution configuration in e-commerce omnichannel retailing: A supply network configuration approach. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 38(9): 1735-1764.
- 2018 IJOPM Highly Commended Paper [Runner-up for outstanding paper of the year]
- Harry Boer Best Student Paper at 2016 EurOMA Conference
- Editor’s cut (from 00:25:30): soundcloud.com
J2. Lim, S.F.W.T., Jin, X. and Srai, J.S. 2018. Consumer driven e-commerce: A literature review, design framework, and research agenda on last-mile logistics models. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 48(3): 308-322.
- Highly Commended Paper at 2015 International Symposium on Logistics
- Second most downloaded article in IJPDLM for 2018
- More than 10,000 downloads since March 2018
P1. Lim, S.F.W.T. and Winkenbach, M. 2019. Configuring the last-mile in business-to-consumer e-retailing. California Management Review, 61(2): 132-154.
- 2018 Meritorious Paper, Industrial Logistics Category, by the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
P2. Lim, S.F.W.T., Wang, L. and Srai, J.S. 2017. Wal-Mart’s omni-channel synergy. Supply Chain Management Review, September/October: 30-37.
P3. Lim, S.F.W.T., Rabinovich, E., Rogers, D.S. and Laseter, T.M. 2016. Last-mile supply network distribution in omnichannel retailing: A configuration-based typology. Foundations and Trends in Technology, Information and Operations Management,10(1): 1-87. Prof. Charles Corbett (Editor-in-chief).
W1. Lim, S.F.W.T., Rabinovich, E., Park, S. and Hwang, M. 2018. [Title removed to protect review process]. Production and Operations Management (Under third-round review)
- Best Applications-oriented Paper at 2019 Annual European Decision Sciences Institute (EDSI) Conference
- Chris Voss Best Paper at 2018 EurOMA Conference
W2. Lim, S.F.W.T., Richards, T.J., Rabinovich, E. and Choi, M. 2019. [Title removed to protect review process]. Management Science (Under revision for resubmission).
- Finalist for Service Science Best Cluster Paper at 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting
W3. With Gao, F. and Tan, T.F. 2019. Delivery lead time and demand sensitivity: Implications for omni-channel facility network design. Target journal: Management Science.
W4. With Lee, S., Park, S. and Rabinovich, E. 2019. Finding a home for ugly produce: A multiple discrete-continuous choice analysis. Target journal: Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
Updated May 01, 2019